1-888-Dr. Waste is looking to add two efficient, organized, and motivated working Site Lead/Supervisor’s to our demolition team. The successful candidates will be responsible for organizing, overseeing, monitoring, and directing on a variety of project scopes within our demolition division.
At 1-888 Dr. Waste our team is made up of experts in waste disposal, junk removal and demolition who always strive to deliver the very best service possible, and we are looking for the right candidate to join our growing team!
What we have to offer:
- A fun and inviting work environment, your days will never be the same!
- Competitive pay starting at $22-$28 an hour based on knowledge and experience
- Flexible schedule, typical day begins at 7am and finishes between 4 and 6pm.
What we are looking for:
- Full and part time positions available
- Punctual with a good work ethic and a great attitude
- Clean driving record with a valid G license is required
- Must be able to lift 75-100 lbs
- WHMIS, Working at Heights and any other Ministry training is an asset
- Job experience in the construction industry is required
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Actively supervise the project staff, including monitoring performance, coaching and corrective action.
- Ensure clean communication with supervisor, employees and customers of the job scope, trades, materials, and equipment needed to complete the job.
- Ensure positive employee relations through company policy compliance and safety measures.
- Monitor job progress and provide regular progress reports to management.
- Always maintain a clean and professional job site.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is required, 1-3 years experience is an asset
- Valid G drivers license is required
- Basic hand tools required
- CSA steel toe safety boots
- CSA safety glasses
- CSA hard hat
- Smart phone
- Work gloves
- Half mask/respirator for dust (at your discretion)
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please email your resume to Ken@drwaste.com.
Only those qualified candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you and hope you join our team.